What are cookies?Cookies are small text files containing a string of characters that can be placed on your computer or mobile device that uniquely identify your browser or device. Cookies allow a site to know if your computer or device has visited that site before. Cookies can then be used to help understand how the site is being used, help you navigate between pages efficiently, help remember your preferences, and generally improve your browsing experience. Cookies can also help ensure that marketing you see online is more relevant to you and your interests.
- Understanding how you use our site and what content is most popular.
- Working with partners to serve you relevant advertising.
What types of cookies do we use?We use four types of cookies, which we describe in this section.
- Essential – cookies that are essential to provide you with services you have requested. If you set your browser to block these cookies, then some basic functions and services will not work for you. In particular, we won’t be able to save your preferences about cookies.
- Performance – cookies which measure how often you visit our sites and how you use them. We use this information to get a better sense of how users engage with our content and to improve our site, so that users have a better experience. For example, we collect information about which of our pages are most frequently visited, and by which types of users.
- Functionality – cookies that are used to recognize you and remember your preferences or settings when you return to our site, so that we can provide you with a more personalized experience. For example, the social sharing widget embedded on certain pages of our website enables visitors to easily share content with networking and sharing platforms, if they wish.
- Advertising – cookies that are used to collect information about your visit to our site, the content you have viewed, the links you have followed and information about your browser, device and your IP address.
How long will cookies stay on my device?The length of time a cookie will stay on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a "persistent" or "session" cookie. Session cookies will only stay on your device until you stop browsing. Persistent cookies stay on your computer or mobile device until they expire or are deleted.
First and third-party cookies, and links to other sitesFirst-party cookies are cookies that belong to ReqBin. Third-party cookies are cookies that other trusted partner organizations place on your device through our site to help us to analyze how our site is being used and to measure the number of visitors to the site.
You can restrict or block the cookies that are set by our site, or any other site, through the "Settings" function of your browser. The "Help" function in your browser should explain how. Alternatively, you can visit consumer help sites, such as www.aboutcookies.org, which contain information on how to do this on a variety of browsers. You will also find general information about cookies and details on how to delete cookies from your device.
The ReqBin website is owned and operated by MadeForNet, a company from Estonia, European Union. If you have any questions about this page or our website, please contact us at: